Thursday, September 21, 2006

Incompetent Bastards

I have recently tried to get cable internet in the los Angeles Area.

Sadly, there is only one game in town. Time Warner Cable. I was what you would have called a "new client". Businesses generally like and try to please these types. However I was left in the cold. I tried to get services installed for... are you ready for this... 2 months. I need both hands to count the number of visits I had by installation guys. And each time I had the famous "time box" I had to wait for this person. (sigh)

Time Warner Cable is, to say the least, THE MOST inadequate and incompetent cable service I have EVER KNOWN!

I would love to get into a tirade on how awful this company is but I'm afraid I'd be writing for days. So what I intend to do with this Blog is find all the individuals out there who have (1.) attempted to get service and failed or (2.) have service already and can't get the proper help to save their lives.

If you feel that Time Warner Cable has screwed you in some form or fashion, please tell me all about it. It doesn't matter if you are East Coast, Central, Mountain, or Pacific. I want to hear from you all!

thanks so much

Jason

6 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time Warner Cable totally sucks

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently your problem is not isolated. Judging from thihs report, it seems that the company is pretty bad all around. It is AOL, remember!

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Incompetent Bastards?" Wow, I cannot believe that you'd fire off an insult of such magnitude against incompetent bastards as to compare them with Time Warner Cable!
That is an insult to all true incompetent bastards in the world. What did the incompetent bastards do to you that was so bad that you had to disparage them at the same level as Time Warner Cable??? I'd have incompetent bastards watch my kids over the person that instills the integrity, honesty and ethics in the Time Warner Cable's customer service department!

You’ll get better customer service if you pay the lawn guy for your TV, Internet and Home Phone. Maybe even pay the plumber, or the city water department. If you choose Time Warner Cable after this warning, you deserve the hell you’ll endure if you have a problem.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger A Concerned Texan said...

Yeah! Ditto the Anon above... from North Texas

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Elias said...

It's too bad you had such a horrible experience...I guess I feel pretty lucky to be a DISH customer/employee. I've never had trouble with the service and their HD is the most on offer in the industry. They also offer HD Free For Life on all their America's Top packages, which are the regular programming packages most people choose from.

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Company os too big with communication lacking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home