Monday, October 02, 2006

Why Do I Even Care!

So this is follow up to the story just below.

After the guy tried to fix my coaxial cable (which is where the trouble was beginning) he mentioned that the cable is broken in such away that I needed to clear things with the city of Los Angeles.

I needed to clear things up?!?!?

what on earth could I do to get the city of Los Angeles, a metropolis buereaucratic nightmare, to fix my cable?

It's hard enough to contest a traffic ticket here!

So even after the company has completely F-ed up, they still can't do anything right.(what a surprise!) They would prefer me to go to the city and spend all my time cutting through red tape, so they can turn around and charge me up the wazoo.

When all is said and done, the service still wouldn't work. Why?

Beacause Time Warner Cable Sucks!

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Tina said...

You are SO not alone! The list of stressed-out people is unimaginable...

http://tks-korner.livejournal.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home